Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Most Condescending Service

I stumbled across this on the Isthmus.com Forum under the post subject "Most Condescending Service". The addendum read: "The service can be good or bad, but the attitude has to be one of superiority." I loved this poster's style and the story itself. It's not plagiarism if I give credit, is it?


"I miss the Italian Stallion at the Casa Bianca when it first opened. He was surly, mean, ill-tempered and a bitch. It was pure torture to order. He didn't just condescend—he loathed. He wouldn't even ask for your order, he would just roll his eyes and sigh heavily until you told him what you wanted. It got so insane I started telling all my friends about him, and he became quite popular; his anti-service grew to be highly sought after.

Finally, one day I came in alone, ordered, and was waiting for my pie when the Stallion walked over and slammed a glass in front of me. Vodka. Lots of it. "For you," he mumbled. I never saw him again. Posted by notblunt Fri Oct 28, 2005"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home