Saturday, February 11, 2006

Five Reasons Bartending is Better than Dating

1) I can have men come in and serve 'em liquor that I don't have to buy, and for which they are willing to pay.

2) I can chat and look'em over without having to be trapped in a car or for an entire date.

3) If I'm busy or need to do something else, they have to be perfectly understanding that I have the right to ignore them, even for other men who need liquor or chattin' up.

4) They leave me money when they go, and it is in no way a bad thing for my reputation.

5) The only wet spots left from the entire social interaction are easily removed from the bar with a rag.

4 Comments:

Blogger DrStarbuck said...

Welcome back!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! All hail the Return of the Keen!

6:43 PM  
Blogger mcbeth said...

LOL you kwack me up!

I've missed reading you, glad to see you here again gal.

#6 serving the beverages = no beer goggles for you!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Uben Hertwig said...

Well FINALLY! Start writing! Where are the archives?
xo
s

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home